Menangle House Horse and Jockey Inn
The main house was built in 1834 by George Taber and his convicts.
The Inn has been restored to its original form of a bar. The old servery hatch is still there and is the only working one left in Australia.
The sandstone building located to the side of the old Inn in the original homestaed and the external has been restored
In the parlour room a museum offering historical photographs from the 18 & 1900's is displayed.